This is a listing of recent (and maybe not-so-recent) updates to the web site.
- There's a good interview with RS recently out at SF Signal which includes some news about a new Majipoor story.
- For those who read French, check out a detailed Majipoor site created by a dedicated fan.
- Finally added the new publication of an old non-SF story as Blood on the Mink. Available for Kindle from Amazon as well as a physical book.
- Majipoor is back! Or at least the Majipoor pages are. I've restored them from incomplete copies, but it's better than what was there.
- Note that several Silverberg titles are available from e-reads in convenient digital form.
- I got an email from RS this morning, and learned of a previously unknown (even to him!) Western story called Get out of Town.
- For those interested in Silverberg's "adult" writings of the 60s, some more information about cover art for Campus Sex Club and The Fires Within. The artist was Robert A Maguire.
- I got an email this morning from Alix Didrich, director of a French screen adaptation of The Mutant Season. You can find more information here and here. The schedule isn't set yet, but it should be on France 3 TV later this year.
- In case you hadn't noticed, Asimov's online magazine seems to be putting the RS "Reflections" columns up for free on their website. Here is the current one.
- Thanks to Jean-Louis, I have a link to a brief interview with RS at WorldCon 2009. Click here.
- Thanks to help from Rias Nuninga, who has a great Philip Jose Farmer website, I've corrected some errors in my listings for a Russian edition here.
- Thanks to an email from Allen Koszowski, I have updated info about Inhuman #1 as well as the forthcoming Inhuman #4, both of which feature reprints of RS stories.
- I've been able to add covers and more information about issues of SF Monthly and SF Digest, including credits for cover art. Thanks, Ant!
- After trolling around on the Japanese Amazon.com site, I've added entries for Japanese editions of Nightwings (of which I bought a copy at the Worldcon in Yokohama), Nightfall, The Positronic Man and The Auk, the Dodo, and the Oryx.
- Added an entry for the recent autobiographical collection Other Spaces, Other Times.
- Added entries for the two Chinese translations I have of Silverberg books: Lord Valentine's Castle and Thorns.
- New listings for the trade paperback and hardcover versions of the Robert Randall mystery collection A Little Intelligence. Don't know the contents yet.
- I've added a special page for artist David Schleinkofer here. Some interesting art and a question for everyone.
- Although the site is still not restored completely, a new story has come to my attention, so I added it to the database. Check it out here.
- Due to the sudden disappearance of the previous hosting company, Majipoor.com is currently incomplete. I'm working on the restoration as fast as I can. Images in particular are missing, and some may even now be attached to the wrong book. For some reason, I've also lost all of the accented characters on the French book titles. The pages about the planet Majipoor are also still MIA.