Those Who Watch
by Robert Silverberg
- 1967: Those Who Watch, Signet Mass market paperback, 143 pp.
- 1971: Those Who Watch, Signet Mass market paperback, 143 pp.
- 1977: Those Who Watch, New English Library Mass market paperback, ISBN 0450043789, 176 pp.
- 1979: Those Who Watch, Signet Mass market paperback, ISBN 0-451-12022-1, 143 pp.
- 1981: Those Who Watch, Signet Mass market paperback, ISBN 0-451-15019-8, 143 pp.
- 1981: Beobachter aus dem All, Goldmann Mass market paperback, in German as Beobachter as dem All
(from Signet 1967)
THOSE WHO WATCH is the strange, seductive novel of three inadvertent colonists from outer space whose accidental encounter with Earth triggers interplanetary conflict. It also the most unusual love story ever written.
VORNEEN — the seducer, in the shell of an Apollo who came out of nowhere into the life of Kathryn Mason
GLAIR — the perfect woman, an empty form who filled the hours of Tom Faulkner [sic]
MIRTIN — otherworldly friend and mentor to an 11-year-old Indian boy who accepted the extraordinary on faith
ONLY THREE HUMANS WOULD EVER KNOW that the blinding flash in the sky on that night in 1982 was an exploding flying saucer. Only they would learn the truth about THOSE WHO WATCH—about the alien beings who came to this world in a crash landing from the stars.
[None on record]