- ????: Gilgamesh, roi d'Ourouk, Gallimard Mass market paperback, ISBN 2070415864, 475 pp., in French
- 1984: Gilgamesh the King, Arbor House Hard cover book, 320 pp.
- 1985: Gilgamesh the King, Bantam Mass market paperback, ISBN 0-553-25250, 306 pp.
- 1985: Gilgamesh the King, Gollancz Hard cover book
- 1986: Gilgamesh the King, Pan Mass market paperback, 300 pp.
- 1987: Knig Gilgamesch, Heyne Mass market paperback, ISBN 345300437X, in German
- 1990: Gilgamesh, roi d'Ourouk, L'Atalante Hard cover book, ISBN 2905158220, 381 pp., in French
- 1996: Knig Gilgamesch von Uruk, Lbbe Mass market paperback, ISBN 3404137981, 425 pp., in German
(from Bantam 1985)
The epic tale of Gilgamesh, the legendary god-king of Sumeria who discovered the secret of eternal life, has enflamed the imagination of countless generations. In Gilgamesh the King, award-winning author Robert Silverberg gives us a vivid portrait of a courageous, lusty, sometimes reckless ruler of men. It is the majestic tale of a man haunted by gods, tormented by his passion for a woman who was his greatest rival, and driven by a thirst for immortality.
[None on record]