- 2002: The Longest Way Home, Gollancz Hard cover book, 213 pp.
- 2002: The Longest Way Home, Gollancz Trade paperback, 213 pp.
- 2002: The Longest Way Home, Eos Hard cover book, 304 pp.
- 2002: The Longest Way Home, Easton Press Hard cover book
- 2003: Le Long chemin de retour, Laffont Trade paperback, ISBN 222109574X, in French as Le Long Chemin de retour
- 2003: The Longest Way Home, Eos Mass market paperback, ISBN 0-380-81487-0, 385 pp.
(from Eos 2003)
A remarkable odyssey of survival and self-discovery in a perilous alien world in transition.
The privileged heir of a Great House ten thousand miles away, Joseph Keilloran awakens to the din of his world imploding. Frightened and alone, surrounded by enemies who would kill him without question, Joseph must now make his way across a strange, dangerous, and wondrous continent — a desperate journey toward a home that may no longer exist.